Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Gloves List/Guide
- Stabilizer Gauntlets
- Demolitions +2
- Location: find on Remains, Sandral Grounds, Dantooine (after Mandalorian battle); buy from Junix Nard, Cantina, Tatooine, for 300 Credits; buy from Czerka Representative, Dreshdae, Korriban, for 300 Credits.
- Bit of a joke item.
- Verpine Bond Gauntlets
- Demolitions +6
- Location: buy from Czerka Representative, Dreshdae, Korriban, for 1500 Credits.
- Can be useful to keep in your inventory, and equip when disarming mines. Probably a waste of Credits though.
- Marka Ragnos' Gauntlets
- Restricted to Dark Side
- Weapon Focus Lightsaber, Weapon Specialization Lightsaber
- Location: find in Sith Sarcophagus, Tomb of Marka Ragnos, Korriban.
- Would have been nice for Jolee to allow him to gain Weapon Specialization Lightsaber. However, unfortunately he can't equip them. :/
- Strength Gauntlets
- Strength +1
- Location: find on Remains, Sith Base, Upper Taris; find on Remains, Dune Sea, Tatooine (if you choose to fight the 3 Gamorreans); buy from Eli Gand, Kashyyyk, for 1000 Credits; find on Mandalorian Remains, Lower Shadowlands, Kashyyyk; buy from Tyvark Luowan, East Central, Manaan, for 1000 Credits; find in Wicker Footlocker, Rakatan Settlement, Unkown World.
- Only really useful near the beginning of the game.
- Brejik's Gloves
- Dexterity +1
- Location: find on Remains, Swoop Platform, Taris.
- Although they may seem as if they'd only be useful early on, in fact can be handy to top up Dexterity of a character who uses ranged weapons, even at endgame.
- Infiltrator Gloves
- Dexterity +1
- Computer Use +4, Security +4
- Location: buy from Crattis Yurkal, Jedi Enclave, Dantooine, for 7000 Credits.
- I quite like to give these to Mission as it makes sense to use her with ranged weapons, and by default she's good with Skills.
- Eriadu Strength Amplifier
- Strength +2
- Location: find on Remains, Grove, Dantooine (after 1st Mandalorian battle); find in Footlocker, Sith Base, Manaan; find on Skeletal Human Remains, Tomb of Naga Sadow, Korriban.
- Useful in mid-game on Jedi/Melee Weapon wielders, until more powerful options become available.
- Karakan Gauntlets
- Saves All +3
- Dexterity +1
- Location: buy from Mic'Tunan'Jus Orgu, Docking Bay, Tatooine, for 7500 Credits.
- Really very decent, nice to give to a ranged weapon specialist.
- Sith Power Gauntlets
- Strength +3
- Location: find on Remains, Temple Main Floor, Unknown World.
- Useful at endgame for a Jedi or blade-wielder, particularly if you never picked up the GenoHaradan Power Gloves.
- Advanced Stabilizer Gloves
- Blaster Bolt Deflection +5
- Dexterity +3
- Location: buy from Suvam Tan (after 1st Star Map), Yavin, for 8500 Credits.
- Some of the best Gloves in the game. Highest Dexterity bonus for a pair of Gloves; and the Blaster Bolt Deflection is just icing on the cake, and means you should equip them on a Jedi.
- GenoHaradan Power Gloves
- Strength +4
- If playing Dark Side, some of the best Gloves in the game. Equip them on a Jedi.
- Dominator Gauntlets
- Stength +5
- Location: buy from Mika Dorin, Korriban, for 22500 Credits.
- The absolute best Gloves in KOTOR. Definitely equip these on your main character.
For a list of Glove locations and glitched items, use GameBanshee's excellent guide.
Armor Upgrade Items